Monday 6 July 2009

Just about to leave!

Ok so its Monday and on Thursday at 2am I will be driven to the airport by Dad to head off to Austin, Texas for the whole Summer! Very exciting stuff! Whilst there I'll be volunteering with the Texas Defender's Service to help defend death row cases. I won't be allowed to give any kind of details from the cases for obvious reasons but I will at least be able to let you know what I'm going through and will definitely tell you lots about Austin and my weekend trips to places like San Antonio and (*fingers crossed*) Houston!

I'm already packed and ready to go, I've checked my documents a million times but knowing me I'll still manage to leave without my passport... (kidding mum!) Anyway I'll try and post at least once a week :)

See you in 8 weeks!

Em xxx

1 comment:

  1. I am getting excited for you (well in my own way)! I'll be thinking about you on Thursday! I am so glad you have a blog. Will be checking up on this all the time :-)

    Jules
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete